Email Marketing Services and Resources
Do you need help launching or managing your customer email program?
We can help you start or refine your email marketing program, including:
- Full range of email copywriting, strategy and marketing services
- Omni-channel publishing integration
- Drip and nurturing campaigns
- Landing pages and conversion forms
- Subscribe forms, list growth and maintenance
- Tracking and reporting
- Opt-in campaigns (social media, white papers, ebooks, reports, infographics, etc.)
- Responding to and forwarding replies
Email Marketing Platforms
Do you need a low-cost email solution or are you ready to move to a true email automation platform?
Whether you need a low-cost email marketing solution like Campaigner (free 30-day trial and plans from $19.99) or you’re ready to move your email marketing to the next level with a robust automation platform like Net-Result, Marketo, Act-On, etc., we can help:
- Set up your account
- Import and segment contact lists
- Design and build custom-branded email templates that look great on PC, tablet and mobile devices
- Build drip and behavior-based campaigns
- Design a strategy for nurturing leads or engaging customers over time
- Discover measurables that prove email marketing is delivering ROI against your company’s goals
- Integrate Google Analytics conversions and tracking
Making the Case for Email Marketing
Email marketing produces the highest ROI (return on investment) of any marketing channel for one simple reason: it works. Email is far and away the way consumers prefer to communicate with brands that interest them.
Keep in mind that your emails must be mobile friendly and designed to facilitate reader action as seamlessly as possible:
- More than half of all emails are opened on mobile devices; however, both the consumer and the B2B buyer’s journey is likely to occur across multiple devices.
- 75 percent of gmail users read their emails on mobile devices.
- One in three email clicks occur on mobile devices
- One in four emails opened on mobile are opened again later.
Share VIA —